Our client is a very successful technology company and Financial Institution in the exciting and constantly evolving fintech industry. He works in banking, but view things differently. Technology comes first at the company and they are looking for new colleagues who want to help us change the payments ecosystem.
You work independently? You like to solve challenging problems? You want to take responsibility and make your own decisions? You want to work in the ambitious, flexible can-do environment?
The team works in small, agile groups to shape an industry that is directly connected to global economy and society. They are looking for independent, critical minds and creative problem solvers with an eye for detail. The company offers advantages such as flat hierarchies, open doors and a supportive team. Flexible work hours, shaping your own responsibilities, and the option to grow with the business are also part of our great work environment and culture.
We are looking in Munich for a
Senior Software Engineer Frontend(m/w)
- Creation & development of our payment & banking applications & services, ranging from technical planning to implementation
- Advancement of our modular portal framework
- Work with and in cross-functional agile development teams
- Experimentation with new tools & technologies
- Degree in computer science, comparable training & experience
- Experienced in developing complex modular web applications in an agile environment
- Knowledge of common front-end frameworks (jQuery, AngularJS) & Java-frameworks (Spring)
- Basic knowledge of design and usability
- Logical & analytic thinking, structured & goal-oriented approach, exceptional problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, German knowledge is a plus
- Independent work in agile and highly skilled teams
- Become part of an exciting company at the forefront of Fintech innovation
- Discover new technologies and new means of payments
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience, responsibility and creativity and evolve with the company
- Productive start-up team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive, performance-based salary for permanent positions
- Possibilities for internal or external trainings
- Modern work environment with rooftop terrace in the center of Munich
Sounds good? You are the one!
We are looking forward to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org